Role Details :
- Consulting with internal stakeholders on workforce planning topics
- Interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items
- Develop and implement both global and local Recruiting programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with over recruitment planning
- Provide strategic input and serve as a primary source of staffing and Recruiting strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction/stakeholder engagement
- Build a strong rapport with partners in the assigned regional areas and countries
- Cultivate a productive working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, including hiring managers, business leaders, peer HR colleagues, recruitment suppliers/agencies etc.
- Fully responsible for moving forward effectively for CoE recruiting implementation module in India for all BU
Note : Candidates with 10 years of experience in recruiting & leadership hiring, should have good head hunting skills.