• The Lead – R & D shall head the Field crop breeding and product development program, on all India bases.
• To evaluate the design and assign specific breeding program / projects for each of the breeder.
• To modify existing program / projects as and when required.
• Get the proper documentation of various activities in prescribed formats.
• Guide all breeders in proper analysis of data and identification of best material to be advanced for further evaluation, trials and release.
• To finalize Biotech project.
• To coordinate Breeder for getting Biotech support in their program / Projects.
• To ensure proper documentation and filling of IPR under PVP & FR authorities.
• Keep an intimate liaison with various key as well as eminent scientist / breeder and functionaries.
• Provide data and documents required for sale permission in various states to marketing department.
• Prepare a budget for the activities of R & D Department.
• Administration of R & D Dept.
• To visit field trials.
Principal Scientist – Paddy, Principal Scientist - Cotton, Breeder – Bajara, Breeder - Wheat & Mustard, Breeder – Maize, Trail In charge
Qualification : Ph.d , Min & Max Experience: 15 to 18 years with at least 5 year independent handling, Specific area of exposer: Breeding & Biotechnology of Seed Industry