- Managing supplier relationships for the Organisation, covering Supplier Scouting, Supplier Selection, Contracting & Annual Negotiations.
- Ensuring robust end-to-end Category Management processes and systems across various categories are established.
- Leading and developing a strong team of Category buyers, that ensure business deliverables from the team are optimally addressed.
- Institutionalizing monitoring mechanisms towards a metrics-driven culture, that helps execute Procurement deliverables to the business goals.
- Resource management and Team Leadership.
Qualification and Experience :
- Engineering degree (necessary), post-graduation in Materials Management (preferred). Minimum 15 years of relevant industry experience in Global Sourcing, Commodity Management or Category Management in Hospitals, Healthcare, Automotive or Heavy Engineering industries.
Other attributes :
- High on integrity
- Hands-on experience in core elements of Global Sourcing & Commodity Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to timely problem solving is a must, multi-tasking ability.
- Good team leading skills, with an ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment.