Head - Product /Procurement – Cook tops /Cookers
• Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan.
• Procurement of raw material from national market and International Market.
• Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials which helps in cost saving.
• Experienced in designing integrated tables in MS excel for minimum stock requirement.
• Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation and contract negotiations.
• Liaison with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
• Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out-of-stock which cause production and financial losses.
• Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills.
• Developing reports on procurement and usage of material for top management.
• Effective management of vendor database.
• ABC classification of vendors on the basis of criteria like cost, quality, timely delivery etc.
• Development of new vendors.
• Conducting trainings for vendors to educate them about company’s requirements and help them in improving their performance.
• Evaluating vendors & negotiating the price, delivery schedule, terms and conditions with them.
• Timely clearance of payments & handling vendor inquiries.
• Running programs to evaluate vendors based on the feedback from internal stake holders.
• Developing reports on various programs run for vendor development for top management.
• Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification and documentation.
• Implementing Standard Operating Procedures within the warehouse.
• Regularizing material receipts and ensuring the fluidity of stocks from warehouse to stores.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 5-8 Years of Proven working experience as a procurement manager with Cook Tops / Cooker/ Home appliances or FMCD Industry.
2. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
3. Talent in negotiations and networking
4. Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
5. Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
6. Experience in collecting and analyzing data
7. Strong leadership capabilities
8. Excellent written and verbal communication
9. Exposure to ERP is an added advantage