Key Activities :
- Supervision & Coordination with the engineering consultants, OEMs, suppliers and contractors on the project, reviewing deliverables and providing high level technical expertise.
- Providing technical expertise and team co-ordination for the task force created for the improvement projects. Liasioning with the consultants, OEMs, plant operations team.
- Identify skill gap and develop training plan for agglomeration & iron making process engineers.
- Develop IDC procedure and other cross functional practices.
- Hands on experience with the process engineering software such as MetSim, Aspen Plus and HSC Chemistry. Working knowledge of project management software such as Primavera & MS Project and 3D Plant Suite