Position: Head - Private Advisory
Designation: Associate Director
Division: Energy Division
Reports To: CEO / Business Mentor
Job Location: Mumbai
Direct Reportees: PC & LC
- BE (Electrical / Civil / Mechanical) + MBA from IIM (Indian Institutes of Management) or any similar Institutes
- Experience required 8 to 12 Yrs in consulting role from Big 4 firm or Big 5 firm
- Technical Skills with vertical Knowledge, Planning & Organising skills, Analytical Skills
- Soft Skills with written & oral communication, Interpersonal skills, Team working
- Managerial Skills with Development of SBU; drive / support new initiatives
Purpose of the Role: Lead the private sector advisory business within Energy Consulting Services. Take P&L responsibility of the Business Unit & build business
1. Generate business leads using self initiative and leveraging industry contacts
2. Contribution to BD proposal/pitches preparation
- Work closely with business head to identify and engage with potential clients to understand needs;
- Frame terms of reference for engagement proposals;
- Determine likely team and level of effort required for engagements
- Negotiate engagements (upto a certain value) with clients;"
1. Problem Understanding & Structuring
2. Preparation of a work plan including time lines, work allocation for team members, etc.
3. Preparation of detailed research plan, kick off presentations, interview questionnaires, formats etc. required for data collection.
4. Periodic Review of Engagement Plans
5. Data Collection – Primary & Secondary sources – New as well as existing.
6. Data Interpretation & Analysis to arrive at problem solution.
7. Output Creation – Presentation / Word document / Excel as per required Quality Standards.
8. Review of status of assignment execution.
9. Client interaction on an ongoing basis.
10. Adhering to project timelines.
11. Undertake billing follow-ups to ensure timely fee collection
1. Engage regularly with client counterparts;
2.Take feedback on progress and quality of delivery;
3. Lead discussions with client teams;
4. Participate (along with business head) with client top management;
1. Creation of Vertical knowledge / Databases
2. Knowledge creation – authors articles /write papers.
3. Organizes all data/documents/materials of completed
4. Wrapup engagements as per the norms of “assignment wrap – up
1. Conceptualize frameworks for analyzing the problem and developing solutions;
2. Lead and create discussions with the project team to generate and brainstorm ideas;
3. Contributing to writing articles on the sector
1. Plan and undertake responsibility for personal skill and competency development.
2. Mentor the project team members working under them, Identifies training needs for reporters, Feedback to the team – Annual appraisals, post project Appraisals.
3. Participation in Organizational Activities – HR/ KM
Salary Package: Best in the industry