"The Head of Plant Maintenance is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all utilities, waste water management, government liaising, civil projects with strong knowledge of equipment maintenance especially in the engine shop for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on location.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Oversee & Supervise activities related to repairs and maintenance with mechanics; purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance, registration and current insurance
- Manage capex budgets and budget analysis of rentals and repair; outlines fixed and controllable equipment costs
- Monitor and track utility equipment on a regular basis by job site, type and use. Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies
- Equipment management experience on engine shop, Vehicle Assembly, CNC, Robotics, PLC programming
- Ability to analyze data for evaluation of equipment efficiencies
- Knowledge of MES is an added advantage
- Knowledge and Exposure in Digital Manufacturing, Analytics, Automation etc. preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation & influencing skills"