You are a Senior Manager with 15+ years of experience in the Tell-communication sector. You are used to work with international, multi-cultural teams, in multiple time zones. You are flexible, energetic and confident person with ability to motivate and lead teams in difficult environments. You are business and solution oriented, seeking for the optimal solution in terms of cost and customer needs and requirements in the BSS domain.
You plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the ME & APAC organization. You are responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies in order to support companys strategy.
You will set the guidelines for the Mode of Operation and BSS Project charter. Manage and facilitate successful collaboration between Project Team and various departments, mitigates communication gaps among the teams and stakeholders, provides direction and support as needed. Contribute to and report on budgets, forecasts and cost models for projects. May manage RFI and RFP process from vendors and contractors. Perform other duties as assigned. Plan and directs schedules and monitors budget/spending. Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Manage team/ employee performance. You will feedback project experiences back into companys organizations.
What will you deliver :
As Global Head of Project Management you will be responsible for :
- Leading an international team of highly qualified and certified project manager
- Setting, maintaining and evolving guidelines for the regional operations heads
- Overall responsibility for the global project portfolio, containing all projects, whether in the sell or delivery phase. Aggregated project information and analyses would be required in frequencies to be defined
- Project Governance & Assurance: ensuring appropriate project governance is in place for all projects, and documented in the project management plan; review quality, compliance and critical risk for projects. Reviews can be on-site visits, video conferences, or periodic (e.g. fortnightly/monthly) reviews of standard project reports. Project assurance serves two purposes; firstly to assist in ensuring the integrity of the project portfolio and secondly to minimize risk.
- Provision of management information to key stakeholders, especially Region and global management.
- Ensure compliance with global processes and tools in per-sales, delivery and maintenance phases
- Ensure close collaboration with VP Head of Sales in ME & APAC
- Increased Customer satisfaction
What will you bring :
- We are looking for a strong senior leader with telecommunication and IT background in the BSS domain used to work on global level and in multiple time zones. Ability to talk to customer CxO level and discuss technical and business aspects.
- What are your skills and experience-
- Strong Customer and Business focus
- Proven leadership and management skills towards business results
- Virtual team management, communication and influencing skills
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinking
- Leading and Coaching of employees
- Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
- IT/Telco network architecture expertise and understanding of Systems Integration business
- Common Competencies
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to communicate effectively
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail. Self-motivated
- Results-oriented management style
Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment. Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources. Ability to work both independently and as a team player. Ability to manage global team and projects prepare and forecast budgets, timelines, scope documents, executive level presentation and reports. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Ability to set expectations and direct the work of others. Ability to manage conflict, coach and manage performance of others. Motivate people to go an extra mile.