The role would be directly responsible for acquisition and engagement of customers - both in terms of developing long term strategy as well as day-to-day execution of the strategy for one of the digital businesses
- The Head - Online Marketing would need to balance sharp analysis of data with tough negotiation with vendors and agencies
- The role will be to manage a team which will be handling various aspects of online marketing like search engine marketing, web and mobile display advertising, social media and email/SMS marketing
- This is a critical role handling large spends and therefore, requires a person who is analysis-driven and focused on ROI
- The role will work with other teams like product, technology, SEO, analytics on cross-functional projects - thus adding value to projects critical to the company's future.
- The ideal candidate would be someone familiar with all elements of online marketing at an operational level, now looking to add value through developing strategy and helping a growing business grow faster by ensuring flawless execution
- We are looking for 5-7 years of hands-on experience in an internet company, with a track record of achieving aggressive targets