Master's Degree/Equivalent in Mass Communication from reputed Institute
Job Responsibility includes :
Develop strategic Media Planning and Formulate strategies for brand building, brand management, promotion and advertising and liaise with PR and advertising agencies for external communication interface, Create and develop channels of communication with media houses for updating them corporate initiatives and activities.
Manage issues that arise in a crisis situation to minimize reputational and brand damage
Desired skill sets :
- Should have exceptional written, verbal communication & relationship management skills, with a demonstrated ability to assert strategic leadership, foresight and effective judgment and also during media events, media interviews and at client forums as and when required.
- Very strong relations in all types of communication media-electronic, print, TV and online.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, solve problems and respond to tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Should have strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise, sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses