Education & Skills:
B Tech from premier University/Institute.
Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
Set direction & inspire
Need to release energy
Need to work across boundary
Develop capability & local talent
Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of multiple manufacturing facility to high performance, in alignment with the requirements of the business. Provide products that meet safety, quality, cost, volume and service criteria.
- Plan, organizes and leads the factory team to achieve agreed objectives (safety, environmental, quality, cost and service). Proactively drive focused improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies as well as local laws and regulations. Ensures compliance to health, food safety and regulatory requirements of all products manufactured.
- Leverages strong product technology knowledge for efficient line operation
- Develops and implements plans to assure achievement of appropriate volume of production for each product produced.
- Propose, monitor and flawlessly execute capital projects such as plant expansion, new line installations and equipment modification for growth and/or efficiency.
- Ensures product quality meets established standards and that costs are within budget limits
- Determines need for and recommends size and structure of salaried organization.
- Guide the activities of the plant to meet budgets, with an effort to find appropriate cost savings
- Ensures that shipping schedules for finished goods meet customer requirements
- Responsible for plant staff functions such as human resources, finance, and IT.
- Maintain strong employee relations with hourly and salaried associates and resolves issues appropriately. Defines and directs the administration of plant policies with the framework and intent of the company's manufacturing policy
- Drive Continuous improvement culture and high level of employee engagement at all levels in the factory.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of people to provide a strong bench for backfills.
- Bachelors degree in food science, engineering or related field required.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience with implementation of LEAN and/or TPM.
- Twenty (20) years of manufacturing experience with primary responsibility in dealing with Tetra Pak/Combibloc or similar aseptic long life manufacturing machines with primary experience in cardboard packaged products( Juice , dairy, Nectar, low & High acid products including all types of beverages)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of factory related and overall company cost structure. Focused, proactive, high integrity, and able to make difficult decisions.
- Proven leadership, management and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Capital Investments, Engineering and Project Management
- Very good knowledge of beverage processing and aseptic technologies.
- Good knowledge of Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance aspects of the CPG business.