Reporting to the HR head, the incumbent will be responsible for :
- Supporting the creation of a Values based organization culture & developing the organization's culture change journey
- Rolling out effective organization development tools & initiatives to facilitate an open, collaborative team environment
- Implementing & Improving learning and development strategy and ensuring effective training coverage across the organization
Key Responsibilities :
Creating a Values Based Organization Culture - The successful candidate will work closely with the HR head / VP HR to build programs and systems that will sustain a values based corporate culture.
- Lead by example; facilitate the creation of role models across the organization and seek opportunities to showcase Organization Values and Role Models in business forums integrating it seamlessly into business agendas.
- Find, implement powerful methods for people to - learn- and institutionalize Values.
- Support integration of Values into the Organization leadership model & the Organization learning philosophy.
- Integrate Values training with existing and new systems and processes such as new hire orientations, reward and recognition, compensation processes etc.
- Lead the Innovation drive and facilitate Empowerment across the organization.
- Design and Deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes to motivate and facilitate behaviour change.
- Effectively coach / counsel managers & employees on building Values based organizations - act as a conscience keeper and a credible source for clarifying issues related to the Values and Culture journey.
- Roll out effective internal communication tools & initiatives to facilitate an open, collaborative team environment
- Improve the intranet for delivering communication online while exploring other communication tools such as social media for driving key messages.
- Stay connected with external best practices on culture development with a view to leverage the same for internal purposes.
- Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
- Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.