- Establishing processes that have relation to manpower deployment and business scale
- Institutionalizing a high-performance culture and handle consequence management
- Drive change management initiatives in PT&D
- Guide BU / Cluster HR Teams and support Segment / Cluster Operations Head in implementing best people management practices
- Study and scan best HR Practices in the industries wrt employee engagement and suggest to the BU heads for implementation
- Network strategically with HR professionals, bodies/forums in order to provide reference and support to the organization and build an image of the Company as a people driven organization
- Participate in respective Committees and voice the IC's views and take an active part in designing the development and employee engagement initiatives
- Design, plan, execute, review the various OD interventions
- Ensure timely, transparent and fair reward and recognition for exceptional performance
- Facilitating training needs (behavioral & technical) within PT&D in association individually with Functional / Segment heads
- Drive the FAIR (PMS) process in PT&D - at all eligible work levels.
- Knowledge about the top Technical / Management Institutes / Universities / Schools and their curriculum to tap the best talent
- Knowledge of the management consultants, other EPC companies where similar talent is required / available to tap the best talent
- Support and enable implementation employee engagement surveys, action plans and ensure the targeted outcome is achieved
- Ensure early adoption and implementation of e-Learning platform (ATL-Next), and effective utilization of the e-learning portal/s
Key Performance Indicators:
- Targeted Results and KRA deliveries for the Learning Organization
- For conduct outside the company that impinges on the value of the company
- For personally conducting and demanding from his team, a behaviour that upholds the principles and spirit of Policies
- Aligning with Corp. HR goals and delivery and implementation of all Corp. HR Initiatives in PT&D pertaining to Learning & Development
- For ensuring that HR activities such as performance and consequence Management etc. (FAIR) are carried out effectively
- For being a role model for practicing company values by exemplary behaviour"
Desired Candidate Profile : Academic Background and Experience:Post Graduate in HR Management / Development (Full Time Is Mandatory)-
Around 15+ years of experience in the areas of HR Development & Learning and Development.