This role will be responsible for the development and co-ordination of the organizations
Learning and Development (L&D) strategy.
The key duties will include the source and design of appropriate training and development initiatives necessary to meet current and future business objectives for the Business Plan. The candidate will embed a learning and development approach to support the evolution of the business-lines through an efficient and effective service. This approach will adopt best practices and utilize internal and external networks.
The key dimensions to this role include:
1. Responding to the constant demand for learning input to the business-lines in the areas of managing performance and developing individual careers.
- Build a strong relationship with stakeholders at all levels to facilitate the Learning and - Development agenda for the business.
- Liaise with external training providers building positive working relationships at all levels.
- Manage, formulate and develop the delivery of a comprehensive training program for all staff.
- Ensure the maximization of training budgets.
- Formulate training evaluation methodologies post training interventions.
- Aid and motivate business-lines to evaluate Return on Investment in terms of productivity and quality gain.
- Facilitate change and transformation of behavior in individual employees; post a behavioral training intervention.
- Stay current on L&D initiatives.
- Maintain competence in using in-house systems.
Inclination and ability to stand-up and deliver / facilitate a training program.
- Assess current learning and development arrangements and influence development - activities within the business-lines to compliment the learning and development strategy of the organization.
- Support the learning and development vision ensuring alignment.
- Support the leadership development, and change management agenda of the organization, specifically promoting new ways.
- Management and reporting of the training budget.
- Provide regular management information regarding learning and development that fully informs the activities carried out within the business-lines.
- Work in partnership with the L&D Team to effectively deliver, cost efficient training and learning initiatives to maximize employee potential.