1) Plan and direct operations to ensure that farm's efficiencies targets are met, in accordance with budgeted plans.
2) Ensure Implementation of a comprehensive, preventative maintenance schedule of all plant equipment.
3) Ensure capacity utilization and manpower productivity.
4) Review weekly & Monthly financial statements to determine areas that need improvement at the Farm
5) Ensure that farm operations are conducted in compliance with HSE regulations at all levels.
6) Ensure Quality of Finished Product
7) Ensure Production Output Targets.
Key Performance Indicators
1) Achieve Budgeted Farm Efficiencies on:
b) Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)
d) Processing Losses Optimization
e) Processing Give Away
f) All other operating costs
2) Implementation of New Projects
3) HSE Compliance / Food Safety Standards
4) Capex utilization