Title: Head of Innovation & Engineering(IMSS)
Years of Experience: 15 + years
Qualification: BE or Equivalent
Reports to: CEO(IMSS)
- The Innovation Head of Engineering and R&D will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the personnel in the Engineering and R&D department. This position will report to the CEO of IMSS.
- Ability to think several years into the future as it relates to the general evolution of technology and how it could impact the various components of the business from a product /Service vantage point.
- Managing and commercializing recognized innovation in a multinational context, including product and process, and involvement with IP and Legal.
- To create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal practices to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions by adopting latest tools and technologies. Leads regularly scheduled meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development.
- Experience in driving the complete product lifecycle from inception to GTM within a cross-functional team
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal practices and cross business units
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Expected to recognize performance strengths and limitations of subordinates and effectively coach them to achieve their maximum potential
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors' products and services
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Interfaces with development leads to ensure product requirements are properly understood
- Coordinates product releases with the development, marketing, sales and service teams
- Work closely and effectively with the field to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction