The selected candidate will be a part of the top management for Indirect Taxation division and shall focus on rendering professional services in Indirect Tax including Litigation, Advisory and Compliance to reputed clients from diverse industries.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance - LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA- s) :
1. Advice, planning and support on 'Goods & Services Tax' matters
2. Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations etc
3. Litigation matters before authorities at various levels including independent representations.
4. Planning & ensuring end to end statutory compliance related to GST including preparation & filing of the returns and GST Audits.
5. Plan and schedule the client assignments. Determine, supervise and allocate the right team with adequate skill sets for executing assignments and periodically review the status of the same.
6. Interacting with Senior Management of Client groups - mainly large Corporates from diverse industries for successful completion of assignments.
7. Supporting, training and mentoring the team to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
8. Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
9. Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific assignments. Foster teamwork and innovation.
10. Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
Preference shall be given to candidates who possess :
- We seek candidates who have min. 7+ years of in depth experience in indirect taxation litigation, advisory and compliances, currently focusing on Goods & Services Tax (GST).
-Practical experience of representation at the department is essential.
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and experience to lead Client presentations
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Leadership capability to head and grow the division
Estimated CTC Range : The CTC may be 20 to 33 lakhs (Commensurate with skill set & experience)
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. :
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.