• Develop and execute a HR support plan for assigned customer groups that maintains focus on priorities across key areas such as: efficient and effective organization structure, talent acquisition, performance management, training and development, succession planning, culture and engagement, recognition and rewards, and retention initiatives.
• Promote and ensure the consistent support for CO's cultural objectives & core values. Partner with the leadership team to align management actions, employee behaviors and company programs around the desired culture.
• Proactively provide guidance and input to business leaders on change management, workforce planning, talent reviews, and succession planning. Facilitate and lead talent and performance calibration discussions with leadership teams.
• Responsible for leading and/or participating in project management and process improvement initiatives to create, revise or improve policies, procedures and HR practices to facilitate greater effectiveness, efficiency, and customer service.
• Develop and use workforce analytics and business metrics to track the success of organizational health and HR programs. Provide relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making process.
• Provide proactive performance management guidance and support to managers with coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary/performance improvement actions.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues in a timely and responsive manner and escalate issues as appropriate. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to develop strategic recruitment plans to ensure effective sourcing, screening, selection, hiring, and retention of high quality talent.
• Identify, develop, and execute training and development initiatives for assigned groups.
• Identify and assess the compliance and risk management issues within assigned groups and ensure mitigation plans are in place.
• Manage information of a sensitive nature and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
• Support and/or lead other projects, programs, or duties as required.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA in HR or MSW with a minimum of 15 years of work experience in a HR generalist capacity and/or equivalent combination of education or experience & in a Manufacturing Industry & Plant is a must.
2. Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation, and respective federal and state employment laws.
3. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
4. Demonstrated experience developing consultative partnerships with internal customers and colleagues.
5. Results oriented, resourceful self-starter with demonstrated time management and execution skills.
6. Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail, systems and processes.
7. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
8. Strong conflict management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
9. Embraces challenges and change; flexible, adaptable and reliable
10. Highly customer service focused and team-oriented.
11. Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.