- Recruitment; own the recruitment strategy deliver hires, setting best in class standards around talent acquisition.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching to Executives and Managers to support leadership development, business decision-making, people management, problem solving and performance management.
- Reward; develop and track reward to attract and retain talent. Lead the development and implementation of local reward and non-monetary recognition strategies to ensure a focus on the key business success drivers and appropriate business behavior.
- Continually assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Deliver robust talent management and development initiatives to ensure key talent development, succession planning, career management and performance management.
- Help shape and influence employee communication to ensure engagement and clarity.