- Develop HR strategies in line with business strategy.
- To provide leadership, guidance and direction in the implementation of HR strategies, projects, programs, policies and standards across the organization
- Function as a key member of the executive team, provide advice and counsel to executive group of the organization for all HR-related issues.
- Employee Development - Analyzes business and capability needs for the organization, develop actions plans, goals and objectives to meet the need in a prioritized manner.
- Performance Management System - Accountable for target setting, performance review and performance communication process to facilitate the performance driven culture in the organization & deliver extraordinary results.
- Talent Management - Ensure potential assessment of talent across all levels
- Identification of critical positions and increasing the overlap of key players manning critical positions.
- Ensure robust talent pipeline and review the internal talent movement processes, opportunities, timelines and specific programmes needed for effective succession planning
- Obtain feedback, analyze and constantly evolve culture to meet changing needs of the environment. Strategize ways to enhance teamwork and working across boundaries across the organization
- Ensure we have right people in right positions at right time by providing line management with adequate guideline, supports, services and resources.
Desired Candidate Profile:(Critical skills, experience and educational requirements needed to accomplish duties):MBA (HR) from a reputed instituteMinimum 10 years experience in HR.
Experience in both HR generalist role and HR specialist role are desirable.Solid working experience in a global company is a must.
Thought Leadership: Consistently adds value with his/her thinking.
Consistently challenges the status quo and orthodoxies.
Engages the best thinking of not only self but others as well.
Strategy Execution: Operationalizes strategy by facilitating proactive change and removing barriers to execution Attracting, Developing & Engaging Talent: Assembles remarkable teams and inspires others to strive for extraordinary results through mentoring & coaching.- Helps people graduate to bigger roles and creates leaders better than self.