Head – Digital Marketing ( High End Fashion)
Develop long-term eCommerce vision and execute on near-term financial and non-financial goals.
Take ownership of all the Ecommerce platform including monitoring projects and ensuring it is maintained and optimised to drive conversion and revenue.
Oversee all technical aspects of the website including platform (front end and back end), order processing, basket/checkout, payment gateway, etc.
Developing and implementing a successful digital marketing/ECommerce strategy focusing on customer acquisition.
Managing and guiding the website content executive, overseeing social media platforms.
Identify and execute an agreed plan to increase traffic targeting agreed audience profiles measure and report on their effectiveness.
Partner third-party fulfilment house, customer services and planning teams to ensure consistent communication of events and initiatives across channels.
Lead the creative discussion on branded emails, on-site activity, social and other digital assets and deploy campaigns that target specific groups of customers and target customers.
Managing and implementing PPC campaigns, Google AdWords, SEO and Affiliates.
Monitor industry trends, plan for peak seasons with promotional calendars and create innovative digital campaigns.
Working with the founder/CEO/ and Creative team to create and implement campaigns for existing and new launches.
Manage and drive third-party agencies to deliver the agreed outcomes.
Regular reporting and management of the Ecommerce platform.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. NIFT / NID degree with At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role within Ecommerce ideally within the fashion or luxury sector & experience with Shopify S/W is highly advantageous but not essential
2. Creative awareness and sensibility for luxury brands and enjoy brainstorming ideas and concepts to create engaging campaigns and content.
3. Experience in developing and managing a digital marketing strategy and contributing to the shape of the messaging and protecting the integrity of the brand.
4. Experience of managing and developing a junior team.
5. Strong experience in delivering SEO & PPC gains in a luxury environment.
6. Strong commercial awareness.
7. Reporting skills to update on weekly trading and the ability to adapt accordingly.
8. An excellent understanding of user experience, analytical tools and conversion techniques.
9. Proficiency in SEO, GA and CRM tools.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader