• Ensure defect free design completion within the timeline.
• To ensure achievement of level of productivity
• To coordinate, set up and implement operating procedures for all production activities.
• Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans
• Tracking & ensuring activities as per product development time schedule
• Customer interface during product development life cycle
• Overall knowledge of machining Engineering & foundry engineering
• Assess if existing capabilities & capacities can meet the said requirement or new capabilities & capacities are required
• Manufacturing process design: Preparation of process plan, control plan, operation standard, job instruction, cycle time sheets etc.
• Industrial Engineering various activity to improve productivity & efficiency.
• Process Engineering Functions over line set up for new product development
• Time study, method study
• Manufacturing Loss elimination
• Experience of Making of Fastners.
• Ability to capture & specify the design requirements and the development & validation needed to deliver successful systems products & components to meet/exceed the customer's specifications.
• Lead the team to create a range of 3D models for a number of proposal/ production & development systems, products & components using available software with us.
• Responsibilities of all design activities including Request For Quotations (RFQs), Design Failure Model Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Design verification/ Product Validation(DV&PV) testing & Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
• Present design, costs, changes & budgetary information effectively to senior board members & customers & provide regular progress updates.
• Liaise closely with all departments to fully understand design requirements.
• Respond to Requests For Quotation (RFQs) thru the sales team.
• Stay current & up to date on any technology changes that may affect engineering design & development & advise others of any impact.
• System related activities (ISO 9001, AS 9100, OHSAS 18001, ISMS, TPM, TOC) etc.
• Cost Control
• Productivity Improvements and Systems
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. B.E Mechanical with Experience of 18-25 years in design & development , engineering in auto-components or cold forging industry or fasteners industry.
2. You should be sound on operating design tools.
3. You have effective communication skills and are innovative in your approach.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader