Head Delivery - Staffing
• You will be Responsible for managing various clients & stakeholders across the Industries along with being Responsible for smooth functioning & scaling up of domain practice within the Co. You will own effective delivery of services with the Objectives of increasing client satisfaction, revenue & team satisfaction.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
• Identify key customers and maintaining a good long term relationship with them.
• Being well networked within the line of business.
• Support coverage of assigned accounts and /or an assigned geography
• Will be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas.
• Lead and manage a high performance, customer focused team of Account Executives to deliver customer business value and solid customer relationships
• Review organization structure, span of control based on business requirements.
• Review and re-define roles and responsibilities within the team to bring in efficiencies and provide growth opportunities.
• Proactively engage & motivate team members.
• Conduct skip level meetings to understand concerns on a quarterly basis.
• Drive implementation of employee programs / initiatives to retain, reward and recognize key talent. Coach direct reports.
• Review and sign-off on goals for the team.
• Participate in recruitment of critical talent
• Review and approve requests related to leave and expenses for subordinates.
Customer Service Delivery Review - Customer Relationship Management/ Customer Satisfaction:
• Lead and manage execution of the all mandates shared across levels as per defined SLA & TAT
• Actively Involve in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offers, and reference checks.
• Participate in monthly review and quarterly business review discussions with the client.
• Identify senior client stakeholders and build relations with them.
• Engage with the identified stakeholders on a weekly basis to discuss likely issues, slippages, actions plans etc.
• Participating in calls with client, in case of any issues.
• In case of negative feedback from customer, review and provide guidance on resolving the same.
Mining Business from Existing Clients:
• Engage with existing clients to explore up stream and down stream relationships and identify further opportunities for business.
• Drive the team to identify opportunities across various clients.
• Identify new opportunities based on feedback from customers.
• Meet on regular basis with client stakeholders to strengthen relationship.
Business Development / New Opportunities:
• Generate & Manage Leads for Recruitment practice with in the given domain
• Target existing CLIENT’S and new customers for Recruitment
• Respond to RFI/RFP/RFQs
• Travel to client locations on a need basis
• Review and monitor weekly updates on performance, monthly revenue updates and quarterly forecasts for the practice.
• Provide updates on same to supervisor on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Discuss roadblocks on revenue recognition with team and meet with required stakeholders to review and resolve.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. 18+ yrs experience and having good understanding of Recruitment Delivery Pan India and across
2. Proficient multi-tasking capabilities; ability to prioritize multiple client job requisitions, software and
business processes while remaining compliant with policies and delivering against deadlines.
3. Tact, articulation, analytical & methodical solutioning approach
4. Understanding talent & clients well, ability to marry talent with client needs accurately
Self-motivated & results driven
5. Excellent negotiation skills, influencing skills, maturity, executive presence & proven track record of
successfully driving existing/new business
6. Networking abilities & history of increasing revenue through generation of leads
Effective communicator, proactive planner with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational
7. Quick learner with an ability to scale up and flexible on work timings.
8. Assertive and solution-oriented with an ability to meet strict timelines and adhere to processes.
9. Ability to occasionally travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a
flexible work schedule.
10. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader