Head – Company Secretary & Legal
Company Secretarial Matters:
? Secretarial Functions / Corporate Affairs
? Performing the overall Secretarial functions and Corporate Affairs, ensuring compliances to Companies Act and various other Statutory Acts.
? Compliances of various Clauses of Listing Agreements
? Drafting of various Resolutions and Minutes meeting of Board of Directors, Shareholders, Committee constituted by the Board.
? Arranging conduction of AGM, Board Meeting, General Meeting Audit Committee and any other committee formed by the Board including issuing notices, preparing Agendas and passing Resolutions.
? SEBI Take over Code & Insider Trading.
? Preparation of MOA & AOA including the amendment, addition, deletion of various clauses.
? Preparation of Dividend Payment, Conducting Postal Ballot Procedure
? Transfer & Transmission of Shares, Demat of Shares and corresponding with shareholders.
? Listing of Shares and Securities on Stock Exchange.
? Formation of Companies Shifting of Registered Offices from one state to another state., Change of name of Companies
A) Review & Execution of Contracts
? Drafting of various business contracts/ agreements (national and international) viz: General Purchase Agreements, Suppliers Agreement, Service Agreements, Lease Agreements, Leave & License Agreements, Non - Disclosure Agreements
? Providing legal guidance and support to various divisions.
? Preparation of Background notes and ensuring the legal administration in various legal matters.
? Preparation and managing procedural formalities pertaining to formation of Joint Venture, Society Trust, Sale Deed, ATS
B) Litigation Management
? Instituting and /or defending legal cases on behalf of Company
? Drafting and issuing /submitting legal presents
? Liasoning and coordinating with external legal counsel
? Reporting to the management on legal issues and suggesting the remedial actions and avoidance of further litigations.
• Advise the business on all legal, regulatory issues and risks
• Oversee the Corporate Secretarial compliance of Legal entities (with the support of an experienced
Corporate secretary reporting to this role)
• Develop and update the Bank's standard legal forms
• Provide advice for all queries related to legal documentation and contracting matters
• Retaining and managing external counsels
• Define and implement Legal policies for India
• Consolidate legal risks within an overall risk framework
• Ensure coordination of Legal group with other risk functions of the organization.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree with company secretary & LLB (MUST) with 15+ years of experience & should have worked with a leading Industrial Conglomerate.
2. Should be proficient in Corporate Secretarial Services
3. Ability to influence stakeholders across levels. Experience of effective challenging and influencing skills at senior levels
4. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
5. Passionate with a high drive and closure orientation
6. Ability to work in challenging and unstructured / dynamic environment
7. Enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven
8. An attitude to cope with the start up challenges and willing to take additional responsibilities