You will play a key role in leading a team of Recruiters and Sourcers while working closely with hiring leaders and staffing partners to design and develop recruiting strategies to identify and attract brilliant talent to your team.
- Lead and inspire a team of Sourcers and Recruiters that provide innovative approaches to drive Co's hiring process and the overall candidate and hiring manager experience that provide solutions to meet business needs
- You will create strong consultative client relationships that result in long-term client satisfaction and high retention rates.
- This role is the face of Manpower's service team to the client, and you are the ultimate owner of service delivery for their assigned accounts.
- You will work with multiple levels within a client organization to manage and coordinate service delivery.
- This role also oversees a team of dedicated delivery personnel and is also responsible for performing activities as needed.
- You must clearly understand client expectations, terms and conditions to ensure service delivery is aligned with client guidelines, and is responsible for issue resolution and will escalate when appropriate.
- You will collaborates with the Sales Executives, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Client Talent Placement Specialists, Branch Managers and Staffing Specialists to ensure alignment between client demands, available candidate inventory and service delivery execution.
- You will actively solicit and receive orders from the client on existing contracts.
- This role also is responsible for generating sales leads from existing clients through an established cadence of client contact, and works with the Sales Executive to transition the sales lead to them for further pursuit.
- You are also responsible for executing client retention and satisfaction programs to ensure visibility into net promoter score and overall health of the relationship.
- Work closely with other staffing teams and HRBP's and HR partners
- Embeds the use of metrics and data to drive results
- Hires the best talent upholding the CO's brand and values in everything they do
- Your Role will encompasses the full range of staffing including recruiting, client management and business development and expansion.
- You will be actively involved in developing pool of candidates, networking within professional associations, online resources and one-on one. Maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
- Overall - represent Co to both the Associate and client community, insuring continued professionalism and integrity
- Oversee effective and efficient recruitment, interviewing, cataloging of candidates to assure sufficient database of qualified Associates to support client needs
- Oversee search and placement of all individuals registered
- Oversee ongoing customer service of existing clients, including handling incoming job assignments
Oversee ongoing service to and relations with Co's Associates
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
- For purposes of recruiting talent, develops a working relationship with selected agency and corporate human resource executives and their selected executive outplacement firms to assure their knowledge/recommendation of Co as an appropriate "outplacement" resource
- Network within professional organizations serving the marketing, advertising, communications, and PR industries
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Collaborative and creative leader with 15-25 years- experience in inspiring and developing high performing recruiting and sourcing teams, hiring leaders, managers and partners
2. 10 plus years of in-house technical recruiting experience with proven experience in developing recruiting and sourcing strategies
3. Proven experience in driving the overall candidate, business partner and leader experience, hiring top talent and providing staffing solutions
4. Demonstrated ability to partner and influence senior management, hiring leaders and partners in matrixed organizations
5. Strong knowledge of staffing tools and proven experience implementing innovative recruiting programs
6. Experience project managing recruiting projects, multiple searches and clients
7. Strong collaboration skills with ability to gain trust and inspire hiring partners, team a
8. Outstanding oral and written communication skills
9. Experience in managing with Workforce analytics and metrics
10. Analytical, detail oriented, strategic and operational
11. Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
12. Experience in partnering and managing contingent workforce vendors and professional staffing agencies