Would be responsible for Sales, New Business Development, Operations, Team Handling, Client Servicing etc.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitch. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
Graduate or MBA with 10 years of experience in express logistics with New Business Development and Operations exposure.
AGE: Maximum 46 years