- Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Lead Generation to Contract signing.
- Responsible for new business development involving prospect development, understanding business and technology scenario and needs, identifying opportunities, solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals.
- Responsible for relationship building, account management and mining of new and existing clients
- Manage the sales with the sole focus of maximizing revenues in timely, reliable, and consistent basis.
- Evolve market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve Business targets.
- Work with the Top / Senior management to set the promotional agenda for sales support team and underpin all sales initiatives with an appropriate marketing program
- Close interaction with the Presales,solutions and the Operations teams to ensure delivery of technical proposals/ solutions as per agreed timelines.
- Strengthen the company's direct sales and business development capabilities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10 - 20 years of experience in Business Development & minimum 10+ years of experience in BPO/KPO industry, ranging from business development, sales, and relationship management.
- He / She should have at least 5-7 yrs of Domestic ( India ) sales experience primarily in the BPO / KPO.
- Should have the aptitude to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of new domains and technologies.
- Extremely good communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence key decision makers in the prospective organizations.