- Ten plus years experience in the financial services industry, with at least eight of these in a leadership role
- Broad operations expertise which encompasses previous knowledge of managing diverse logistical functions such as operations, IT, compliance, risk, business improvement
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Operations/ Business Management or an MBA
- High levels of business acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives
- Awareness of the latest technology to support the business
Would you be keen for a role where your responsibilities would be to:
- Lead the development of the client service propositions and service delivery strategy for all operational functions
- Drive the delivery of the change agenda including cross-functional programmes and change initiatives, securing the resources required to deliver programme activities, including design, testing and implementation support
- Develop the short and long-term Business Unit (BU) strategy in conjunction with overseas counterparts.
- Ensure the ongoing delivery of excellent client service across all segments ensuring the relevant regulatory and technical standards are met.