Head B2B Sales – Food Ingredients
You will be responsible for spearhead the development of Co’s business. You would drive the growth and expansion of the business in the given sector to align with the overall growth strategy and revenue goals put forward by the company.
o Scope out and identify potential customers for Food Ingredients in the given sector (with emphasis on Confectionery, Bakery and Dairy Sectors)
o Initiate the development of New Products in line with the requirements of the market Based on sound market research.
o Enter into joint development projects by scoping out new product developments and innovations in F & B companies.
a) Collect relevant Project Briefs from F & B companies to share with the technical team in order to assess technical feasibility, winnability and profitability of projects
b) Build strong rapport with key stake-holders at the customers end (RnD, Marketing, Procurement etc)
c) Communicate effectively, both externally an internally to drive projects to fruition and convert it to revenue streams
o Participate in Conferences, Expos and Exhibitions to promote the business and gather market information
Monitor and report sales data to generate inputs for strategic planning.
o Effectively execute and manage the process of customer acquisition (Potential Client Base -> Lead -> Opportunity -> Client Interest -> Propositioning -> Sample Approvals -> Pilot Trials ->Trial Orders -> Regular Revenue Stream)
o Developing technical and commercial product documentation for marketing and product promotion. Coordination with advertising partners and channel stakeholders.
o Attain the annual revenue goals set forth by the Organisation.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Degree in food technology/ nutritional science or a similar education
2. Ideally you already gained experience in B2B sales of flavours and/or food ingredients market
3. You have industry knowledge in the field of nutrition, beverages, sweet goods and/or savoury products and own a well-developed technical knowledge
4. You are fluent in English
5. You have a proactive, autonomous working style and a strong sense of responsibility, a high level of flexibility and a well-developed team spirit
6. You are truly ambitious, constantly stay solution-oriented and stress resistant
7. You can state that organizational, communicational skills as well as creativity belong to your strengths
8. You have a high willingness to travel