Head (B2B) – Customer Technical Service (Food Ingredients)
o You would be responsible for promoting Food Ingredients in Indian and International Market.
o Responsible solely for the entire technical support to customers in India and International. This includes key customers, global customers as well as distribution customers.
o Responsible for establishing collaboration between industry partners and institutional partners for study.
o Responsible for the regionalisation for applications using Co’s ingredients
o Helps sales and distributors in generating briefs and then converting them in quick wins.
o Initiating proactive projects.
o B2B customer interaction and understanding the need of the customer and suggest right kind of product solution to the customer.
o To collaborate with different stake holders with in the organization resulting in quick wins.
o Selection of appropriate ingredients to design a recipe as per the product and customer requirement keeping the cost in use into consideration.
o Conducting Industrial trials on customer premises for solution to customer.
o To Co-ordinate with different department’s viz. Production, Planning and Quality Assurance for weekly release of trial Plans and their implementation.
o Re-engineering of Existing Products as and when required as per the business requirement.
o To collaborate with marketing team to carry out consumer research, new product development as per the market requirement and new product releases.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B. Tech Food or BSc or MSc or PhD in or Food Science or a related field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
2. A solid understanding of principles of food science and/or bakery science, food ingredient functionalities, and food analytical techniques, are highly desirable.
3. A good understanding of various enzymes and their potential applications in food is highly desirable.
4. Managerial experience and proven skills as a people manager.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship builder. Experience in working in a highly complex matrix organization.
6. Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
7. Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
8. Self-starter with good organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.