1. Sourcing candidates through different channels of recruitment like various job portals, professional sites, database, as well as recommendations and referrals
2. Determining applicant requirements by studying job description & qualification
3. Taking preliminary telephonic interview, Screening, shortlisting, etc.
4. Formulating interview schedules, filing reports of candidate's status
5. Calling applicants, informing them about job responsibilities, designation, etc.
6. Performing any other related work as assigned from time to time by your reporting authority
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)