MondayMorning.in provides an ecosystem for self-learning and acquiring skills that are required to be the right fit for the available opportunities in the market.
It is an online platform that can be used commonly to assess anyone on key skills as well as showcase the mirror image of the brain so that one knows where he stands and where to start from.
We aspire to create young leaders through the following:
• Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises
• Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hoards of profiles.
With this intent, MondayMorning was conceptualized and today, in our Beta Phase, we have around 35,000 aspirants who have signed up to this journey. We are expanding our team and looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of our vision of building complete technology-oriented SaaS marketplace to redefine the recruitment process throughout the nation.
Qualification: Bachelor/ master’s degree in HR or related technical field
• Establishes hiring requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; work closely with key stakeholders to discuss needs.
• Build channels for sourcing relevant profiles through social media, job portals and by connecting with colleges & other recruiters.
• Manage and conduct interviews using various reliable screening tools/methods to filter candidates
• Develop & update job descriptions, perform reference and background checks, and work on historical data to identify trends and make changes in recruitment process
• Engage with business leaders to remove bottleneck on the hiring process and be updated with the changes in requirements
• Act as a single point of contact and provide analytical & well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Responsible for end to end HR processes such as employee services, appraisals, career progression, grievance handling, training and other administrative functions including statutory obligations
• Give an unparalleled candidate experience which exceeds expectations of the candidates available for discussion
Desired Skillset and Experience
• 1-3 years of proven experience in a reputed organization with a record of substantial achievements in the specific role
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on experience of working with MS-Office
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment