Provide HR support for the [insert business group or function] while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with your client group
Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
* Bachelor's Degree
* Some Human Resources experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.