1) Recruitment will be the primary role.
2) Gap analysis with the team head to prepare training schedules.
3) To maintain and develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies.
4) To ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of Management staff, other business lines staff, including non-billable staff with appropriate global approvals, in order to meet business needs, focusing on Employee Retention and key Employee Identification initiatives.
5) Develop, refine and fine-tune effective methods or tools for selection / or provide external consultants to ensure the right people with the desired level of competence are brought into the organization or are promoted.
6) Prepare information and input for the salary budgets
7) To develop the HR business plan.
8) Ensure appropriate communication at all staff levels
9) Ensure a motivational climate in the organization, including adequate opportunities for career growth and development.
10) To recommend and ensure implementation of Strategic directions for people development within the organization. Administer all employee benefit programs with conjunction with the Finance and Administration department.
11) Oversee the central HR Administration employee offer letters, salary letters and employment contracts.
12) Co-ordinate the design, implementation and administration of human resource policies and activities to ensure the availability and effective utilization of human resources for meeting the company's objectives.
13) Responsible for overall centralized HR admin function.
14) Counseling and Guidance cell - provide support to Managers in case of disciplinary issues.