HR Head/HR Business Partner - BPO
- The human resource director is directly responsible for the overall stream line operations, coordination and evaluation of the human resource & administration function.
- Provide Support & Supervise HR & Admin Team.
- Provide strategic guidelines to the the Team in UK.
- Strong Technical Competencies in Compensation& benefits, Training &development, Operations, Performance Appraisal & Statutory compliance.
- HR budget planning
- The role requires a HR - Generalist experience having a Business HR Partner would be an added advantage
Main Responsibilities :
- Recruitment process - Timely closure of vacant position.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, the operations of the organization in relation to established objectives
- Guides individuals toward goal achievement using facilitation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, coaching, customized programming, and staff development skills.
- Communicates frequently with Division team members and leadership to ensure inter-departmental alignment and collaboration to accomplish objectives
- Develop/integrate new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures in order to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, cost effective, aligned with Company's policies and business objectives, and provide the ability for to attract and retain key talent
- Performance management system and measures design
- Managing end-to-end online performance management system including budgeting, administration, calibration, communication, coaching of people managers, facilitating promotion decisions, bottom quartile management etc.
- Compensation strategy and structure design
- Perform in-depth and advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis on existing and proposed programs, including analyzing trends, completing alternative scenario impact analysis, and developing costing models to determine the financial impact of salary and incentive plan changes.
- Formulate strategies that are achievable, cost-effective, and address organizational goals by themselves or in coordination with other strategies.
- To drive growth, focused on identifying, developing, and managing strategic partnerships within the business.
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant.