PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The HRBP is responsible for following the HR agenda across assigned businesses and territories in the areas of:
(b) Employee Engagement,
(c) Employee Relations,
(d) Training and Development
(e) HR Operations and
Conduct following HR initiatives
1. Branch Visits/Location Visits
2. Employee 1-O-1 sessions: To understand their concerns and seek feedback on HR processes
3. Employee Career Discussions: To understand their career aspirations, clarify expectations; discuss career options in the bank etc.
4. Employee Satisfaction Survey/UF Feedback Survey: Conduct and collate data
5. Exit interviews: Conduct interviews and maintain exit data.
6. New Joinee Mentoring: Allocate mentors and conduct Parichay meets.
7. Reward and Recognition: Collate nominations and facilitate payout(Star Awards)
8. Employee Meets: Conduct meets as per need
Handle first level queries on ER issues like absconding, memos etc and co-ordinate with ER team and RHRC for resolution.
Training and Development:
Coordinate to ensure adequate and relevant training coverage of employee base to enhance capability building.
1. To function as the SPOC for line managers on HR operational issues (Leave, Transfers, New Joinee formalities, HRMS updation, Exits etc)
2. Adherence to TAT as per SLAs defined
3. Follow up for timely data updation for all employees in the region, confirmations letters, transfers etc
4. Generate periodic reports.
Lead and monitor Employee Relations, Performance Management, Employee / Manager Development or Talent Planning and Management, etc. Manage induction and orientation of new hires.