MBA (HR) Mandatory / From Tier 1 B Schools / eComms / Product Dev Firms
- Should have 2+ years exp in Employee Relations in a corporate setup
- We are looking for a combination of solid Employee Relations and Business Partner experience.
- Emphasis is more on the ER role, exposure to BP is required as well.
- Total and relevant experience should not exceed 05 years.
- We are looking for an exceptionally capable Senior Business Partner (BP) and Employee Relations professional to support our Human Capital team
- The professional will be responsible for implementing HR solutions and developing and providing strategic HR support to business groups.
- The BPs create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance.
- The professional would also be dealing with employment law principles, along with conducting and advising on investigations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY: -
- Interface strategically with assigned business groups for the purpose of Human Capital strategy development
- Provide business groups with strategic guidance, consulting and undertaking the implementation of key initiatives
- Review and analyze business-specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Proactively serve as a ""trusted advisor"" and act as the primary point of contact to business line executives and managers
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources-related matters, policies, and procedures
- Partner with managers to retain, develop, and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
Have a master's degree in human resources from a well-regarded business school with at least five years of relevant experience (at least two years of employee relations/investigations experience gained in either an HRBP role or employee relations advisory role)
- Be well-versed and proficient in most of the Human Capital functional areas - Have the ability to multitask and pre-empt issues
- Be proactive, driven, independent, flexible, discreet, and comfortable interacting with senior leadership - Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, which includes the ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on analyses
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Have the ability to listen and persuasively deliver messages and recommendations (both in writing and orally)
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and new challenges