Job Responsibilities :
- Leads the project management plans with the defined roadmap of project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach, including project resource needs, high level timelines, project communications etc.
- Develops and administers project budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to the forecast. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
- Ensure effective scoping and estimation for pre-sales projects to produce win-win results
- Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors for implementation services as necessary
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Support team.