Job Responsibilities :
- Leads the project management plans with the defined roadmap of project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach, including project resource needs, high level timelines, project communications etc.
- Develops and administers project budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to the forecast. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
- Ensure effective scoping and estimation for pre-sales projects to produce win-win results
- Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors for implementation services as necessary
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Support team.
- Be able to lead Current State and Future State assessments around functionality and/or processes.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original scope.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses in scope, on schedule and within budget.
- Drive effective communication of issues and risks to the client
- Understand the clients business drivers and ensure benefits realization for the client
- Build strong relationship with the client appropriately to engage the client at every stage in the project life cycle
- Build and manage senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
- Communicates project status to project steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provides leadership and motivation to project management resources. Mentors, coaches, and train others in project management best practices.
- Collaborates with solutions lead and business partner to ensure technologies are meeting the requirements.
- Possesses a clear vision of the project direction /outcome and ability to communicate this vision; instills a sense of project ownership.