Group President – Ethics & Compliances/ Company Secretary
? You will be responsible for heading and implementing various aspects of risk management, compliances, internal controls, governance and ethics into the very fabric of the organization. You are also member of the India Leadership Team and the Global Risk and Control Team.
? Responsible for revising and reframing the compliance framework, policies, processes and SOPs in line with the corporate and local regulations and guidelines, exercising company’s zero error and zero compliance/breach standards, changing perception of employees to viewing compliance as an “enabler” rather than “hindrance” and contributing strategically to the achievement of business objectives and goals.
? Leadership, Collaboration and Integrity
? Drive Enterprise Compliance Management System
? Expertise in FCPA, UKBA, Competition law and Privacy laws
? Project Management and Executive Management
? Work ethics of global and multi cultural environment.
? Due Diligence expert
? Regulatory Risk management framework
? Business support and advisory
? Investigations and remediation framework
? Global and local policy management
? Corporate legal and Secretarial
? Regulatory Compliance management
? Litigation management and legal management systems
? M & A
? Project management
? Preparation of Board Meeting Minutes, Annual General Meeting Minutes and EGM minutes, if any, and Compliances under Companies Act 2013, read with Rules.
? Preparation of Annual Reports of group Companies, Annual Filing of Forms, Annual Returns and filing of other forms.
? Preserving and maintaining of all statutory records/ forms / documents and other relevant papers as required under Companies Act.
? Ensuring Stock Exchange, SEBI compliances
? Handling FEMA Compliances.
? Providing all required information to the statutory auditors/ finance / legal /marketing / planning /services and other departments of the group to have smooth function of the organization.
? Keeping abreast of latest amendments to corporate and other laws. Analyze, interpret and evaluate the various corporate law requirements.
? Understand and monitor the Company's operations, identify and interpret applicable laws and effect statutory compliance.
? Evaluate transactions between associate and group companies in terms of compliance of corporate law requirements and assist in the documentation of these transactions.
? Perform all incidental and ancillary functions to effect corporate law compliances
Qualification And Experience:
1. Company Secretary & LLB (MUST) with 25+ years of experience with excellent knowledge of Statutory matters, Regulatory matters, Secretarial jobs and documentation required under Company Law in a multi entity group with a widely held share holding. Should also have experience of issuance of Securities in an IPO /QIP /IPP / Rights issue & should have worked with a leading Industrial Conglomerate.
2. Ability to influence stakeholders across levels. Experience of effective challenging and influencing skills at senior levels
3. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
4. Passionate with a high drive and closure orientation
5. Enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven
6. An attitude to cope with the start up challenges