Group Manager - Organization Development - International BPO - XLRI/TISS
Preferred Industry : KPO/ BPO Industry
- In collaboration with the OE Team, assesses designs and develops interventions, strategies and programs in alignment with the organizations strategic goals and business plan.
- Work closely within the team to facilitate analytics and generate necessary data repository for the seamless execution of myriad high impact organization projects
- Engage in building MIS and measurement practices in partnership with the HR Analytics team on key people and organization measures to drive efficiency.
- Effectively lead and partner with the internal MIS team to seamlessly generate necessary data segments
- As an individual contributor have a strong focus on enabling the execution of projects
- Support the OE Manager in carrying out organization assessments, recommendations for change, helps design new structures and jobs, and works to redesign management processes to meet business / market challenges and be ahead of industry competition.
Qualification : MBA-HR ( with 5yrs+ relevant exp)
- Post graduate from a Premiere B - School (XLRI / TISS) with about 3 - 5 years of industry experience. Candidate with experience in OD or OE role with exposure to PMS and Talent Management preferred.
- Experience across multiple industries and/or consulting companies with preference for a candidate from an outsourcing sector (IT / BPO)
- Experience working in a multi - cultural environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders across levels including Senior Leadership, Managers and Front-line project teams.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint is a must .