Role and Responsibilities :
- Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines for domestic and international business units
- Plan audit assignments considering time frame & resource utilization
- Execute and manage the audit assignments performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) & Group standards.
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
- Liaise with external auditors to coordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
- Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames