Preferred Industry : KPO/ BPO Industry
- Provide consulting and business partnering to Business managers in achieving company objectives
- Develop a - Trusted Advisor- relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group.
- The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders and managers to make decisions that are compatible with sound human resources best practices.
- Ensuring seamless delivery of HR support services, Disciplinary procedures
- Responsible for coordinating several human resources functions such as recruitment, employee relations, facilitation, records, benefits and employee services
- Lead career planning and personal development initiatives (including Succession planning and mentoring) with all team members
- Preparation of high quality MIS to support detailed analysis and appropriate decision-making.
- Assisting the training teams with innovative ideas in training and coordinating training process.
- Employee welfare and engagement.
- Manage escalation of Grievances
- Talent management, Performance Management
- Counseling / Training employees for performance and capability building in conformance with goals.
- Good team player and eager to take added responsibilities
- Ensure team deliverables on time
- Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups so as to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
- Employee retention by ensuring a friendly and conducive environment.
- Experience in implementing HR policies and procedures