Role & Responsibilities :
- Core member of Corporate Shared Services finance function, heading the General ledger tea handling International entities - as well Fixed Assets and Bank reconciliation team.
- Keep updated with latest developments in Local GAAPS/IFRS standards and make accounting impact evaluation and requisite disclosure for the Company.
Key Accountabilities :
- Controller-ship proficiency:
- Financial close and reporting process
- Financial review, analytics and management reporting
- Design Standard Operating procedures
- Standardization of processes and build strong internal financial controls
- Conceptualizing and implementing financial procedure
- Process to improve productivity
- Statutory audit and subsidiary level Company house filings
- Internal audits and SOX compliance
- Meeting Company Law requirements