As a project based Artwork and Graphics Operator you will be working within a small team where your role will be to add visual impact to documents, presentations, and marketing initiatives within the brand guidelines. Our team use the Microsoft Office suite and most of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Creation and layout of marketing materials for specific projects using the CS applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required)
- Creation of artwork to be used as a component piece in larger projects (Illustrator and Photoshop required)
- Creation of video and html animation (AfterEffects required, Edge Animate preferred)
- Post production editing of Video and Audio assets and production of final rendered product
- Creation of UI/UX iconography and component pieces, and management of group library
- Creation of supporting elements for company tools used within Microsoft Office.
- Other related design and art functions as required by client projects.
- Ensure documents are fit for print
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral
- Contribute to the ongoing management and evolution of all Group brands through the maintenance of brand and style guide material
- This team values individuals who can be creative within Brand in whichever package they work and who are looking for a professional environment where they know their contribution is valued.