Roles and Responsibilities:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
2. Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
3. Plan concept by studying information and materials
4. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
5. Obtain approval of concept by submitting the rough layout for approval
6. Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
7. Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
8. Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment
9. Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
10. Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
11. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Recommandation letter.
2. Support for Job in Ecommerce Sector.