Lead the planning and implementation of a training program and employee development initiatives -New hires to Sr. Leadership Team.
- Ensure training is delivered to all new employees according to the training plan.
- Conduct progress reports by tracking .
- Handling a team of AM and trainers in international BPO.
- Conduct sessions with Supervisors
- To ensure accuracy and effectiveness of training and real world application of training Training, training program, employee development, BPO
- Plans facilitates new hire, refresher trainings and compliance based behavioral training to new and existing operations employees.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Plan, develop, and provide customized training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Communication collaboration with the Global counterparts. Ensure audit guidelines adherence readiness.
1. Should be Training Manager with 12-15 Years in Training in BPO Industry
2. Should have handled the team of AM training and trainers.
3. Must be able to present need analysis and share feedback with stakeholders
4. Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
5. Must have analytical abilities to analyze data, trends for effectiveness, design & drive relevant action plans for improvement
6. Must have the ability to interact with different levels in the organization
7. Must have the ability to work under pressure & in an unstructured environment.
8. Must be flexible to work in 24X7 environment (night shifts and weekends basis scope)
9. Knowledge of/certification on learning & development concepts, training design & content development, facilitation skills
10. Advanced MS Office Skills required
11. Ability to maintain and create training MIS