Role : Real Estate Monetization/ Commercialization
Candidate from Big FMCG / Large firm managing real-estate monetization of property ranging from 1 cr - 300 Cr.
Knowledge and Experience in dealing with matters related to optimization of real estate portfolio of a large organisation
Knowledge of contract management, legal aspects and financial parameters related to Real Estate Assets.
Ideal Candidate: Managing Real-estate Portfolio of large MNC
Asset optimization strategy and plans
- Review the real asset portfolio of the group at predetermined periods and identify non core assets in consultation with functional groups.
- Study best practices and opportunities for managing non-core assets
- Prepare long-term plans for each property taking into account regulatory, labour and any other local constraints.
- Align all business groups to the long-term asset optimisation strategy.
- Prepare a plan for resources required to execute the long-term plans. Carry out a budgeting exercise for the required resources.
Expedite the transactions process with help from service providers.
- Be an inspirational real estate leader to direct reports and also act as a great coach and support to all service providers and also cross-functionally in raising the capabilities and awareness of team for efficient real estate management
- Minimise legal risk in the areas of Anti-Bribery and Corruption and anti-trust using strong knowledge of these fast-evolving areas
- Develop processes, formats and checklists for transactions to standardise ways of working with property consultants - Develop activity networks and monitor these closely to meet overall targets
Bring paperwork/title for properties to 'go to market' stage
- Organise title search and due diligence reports on properties as a prework
- Prepare and execute mitigation plans for identified gaps in the title with help from legal, finance and company secretary teams
- Carry out/organise realistic valuations of properties.
- Prepare business cases for various scenarios of real estate transactions and make suitable recommendations
- Coordinate various approvals for the business proposals as per SOA
- Estimate financial and time-related risks to the plans and prepare plan B etc
- Maintain all critical data/ records/information systematically for future reference/audit purposes.
Financial Responsibilities - Deliver on OP targets
- Manage overheads as per budget.