• Sales & Marketing of metal forming machines like Hydraulic & Mechanical Presses, Tandem Press Lines, Transfer Mechanical Presses.
• Responsible to lead a team of sales engineers to achieve a sales target in Domestic and International market.
• Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to explore new markets worldwide, generate leads and to increase market share.
• To lead and guide techno commercial discussions with the customers to understand their requirement and offer them best solution meeting/exceeding customer’s expectations.
• Supporting marketing activities to position our different products in the range in respective positions by organizing relevant trade shows, seminars, customer training programs and other e-marketing activities.
• Stock and sell through dealer network standard products in overseas market would be desirable.
• To coordinate with Regional offices in India and abroad to increase sales and market share.
• Essential skills required: Negotiation ,Competitive and SWOT analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Market Intelligence, Pricing Strategy, Decision making etc.
Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering from a reputed Institution/University.
Additional qualification in Marketing Management from a renowned Indian/overseas Institution is preferred.
Minimum 18 -20 years experience in metal forming industry.
Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross functional teams
Strong oral and written communication skill.
Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
His interest for travelling in India/Abroad