General Manager – Sales & Marketing (FMCD/FMCG)
o In charge of heading specific line of business within IFB industries and being responsible for the overall P&L of the given profit center unit; particularly managing sales and marketing functions
o Improving market share and business volume in the region and markets in which the business unit is operating
o Heading and developing teams in various functions such as marketing, sales, HR, Finance, Logistics and supply chain.
o Providing leadership and direction to a team of zonal managers and regional sales managers in driving sales results and growth from the wholesale channel
o Strengthen the existing distribution infrastructure of the company
o Drive and maintain a healthy inventory throughout the customer value chain
o Achieving month wise sales objectives of the region for entire product range
o Distribution – Achieve distribution targets for the month as well as ensure growth in extraction within existing stores as per plan.
o Finance & Controls: Negotiating payment terms based on customer business and investment review to reduce collection lead times
o Implement company’s credit policy
o Ensure business’s Commercial is within budgets
o Provide input in the generation of the SKU’s intake/sales forecast
o Manage inventory levels in accordance with Co's policy’s by accurate demand forecasting & mix management
o Optimisation of sales force territories and continuously evaluate capacity for next wave of growth
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Marketing with Experience of Minimum 20+ years with FMCD/FMCG/ Building Materials Industries & with strong experience in managing- Channel Partners, B2C, Retail Outlets, Dealers, Distributors etc.
2. A strong passion to scale up & grow. You need to have the ability to think beyond historically forecasted growth models & motivate yourself & your team to aim for & achieve never before growths.
3. Should have worked as a National Head for last few years
4. Should have handled a team size of Minimum 20+ reporting managers (RSMs/ BMs level)
5. Hands on experience of setting up distribution expansion for new categories
6. Fluent in MS Office and good presentation skills